Gym Passes

The Children in Care Council managed to get some funding to continue to issue Gym passes for anyone in care or care leavers.  You must be 11+ to be able to go to one of Haltons Gyms at Kingsway in Widnes or Runcorn Leisure Centre and Brookvale in Runcorn.

If you would like a pass either speak to your Social Worker or Personal Advisor, or contact Sarah Jones on 0151 511 6091, mobile 0782 412 4948 or email